quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2013

Noite do pijama!189ª Reunião familiar!!


Dia 19 de abril quando Jr chegou fizemos nossa noite do pijama, primeiro fizemos reunião familiar, eu cantei o hino:
MARRIAGE FOR ETERNITY
Like Re - be - kah, I shall for - sake the rest
To mar - ry in the cov - e - nant and meet the Lord’s re - quest.
I’ll nur - ture val - iant child - ren and teach them of the plan,
That my child - ren’s child - ren’s child - ren may be
blessed,
May be blessed as on - ly the right - eous can.
Mar - riage for e - ter - ni – ty
Bless - es my pos - ter - i - ty
As each branch of our tree
Turned up - ward un - to thee,
Grow - ing up - ward, for –ev - er, in Thee.
Like I - saac, I’ll fol - low and pre - pare
To mar - ry in the cov - e - nant,
e - ter - nal bles - sings share.
I’ll teach to all my child - ren the pow - er of the plan,
That their child - ren’s child - ren’s child - ren will be
blessed as on - ly the right - eous can.
Mar - riage for e –ter - ni - ty
Bless - es my pos - ter - i - ty
As each branch of our tree
turnedup - ward un - to thee, grow - ing up - ward,
for –ev - er, in Thee.
Grow - ing up - ward, for - ev - er in Thee.

Depois assistimos As aventuras de Pi, filme muito bom, mesmo!!


Olha eu com Richard Packer!!rsrs



Foi muito bom a noite do pijama! foi a ideia da semana, 305- Fazer uma noite do pijama e foi nosso momento juntos e a foto da semana:


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário