quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2013

187ª Reunião familiar!!


Nessa reunião familiar começamos a aprender o hino numero 7 "O que vimos lá nos céus", pois uma de nossas metas e ideias é saber todos os hinos do hinário.
Eu cantei pra Jr o hino:

I’VE GOT TO FIND OUT WHO I AM
The mel - o - dy’s fam - il - iar, I’ve heard this song be – fore
It’s been a - round ten thou - sand years,
Or may - be ev - en more.
And ev - ry - bod - y’s sung it,
At least I think they’ve tried,
But ev - en when the sing - ing’s done
This song goes on in - side.
I’ve got to find out who I am
 I’ve got to find out who I am
Got to know and got to see what’s mak - ing me, me
I’ve got to And when I do I know I’ll be what I can.
When I find out who I am.
I’ll be all I can When I find out who I am.

Depois nós brincamos do seguinte jogo sobre os apóstolos:

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/children?lang=por

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário